To help improve the lives of people around the world.
To provide solutions to our Machinery and Industrial Product customers that yield superior productivity and return on investment.
Customer: to be the most customer responsive company in the industry as determined by our customers.
Financial: to be the most profitable company in the industry as measured by ROIC.
Team Member: to be the best place to work in the industry as determined by our team members.
At Terex, we have defined a set of values, The Terex Way, which guides our business activities and how we do business with customers.
- Integrity: We never sacrifice integrity for profit. We are transparent in all our business dealings. We are accountable to our team members, customers and shareholders for achieving our goals while protecting our reputation and assets.
- Respect: We provide a safe and healthy environment for our team members. We treat all people with dignity and respect. We value the differences in people’s thinking, backgrounds and cultures. We are committed to team member development.
- Improvement: We continuously search for new and better ways of doing things, eliminating waste and continually improving. We challenge the status quo and require stretch goals. We work in teams across boundaries to achieve common goals.
- Servant Leadership: We work to serve the needs of our customers, investors and team members. We nurture a culture of “chain of support” versus “chain of command.” We ask what we can do to help.
- Courage: We have the personal and professional courage to do the right thing and take risks that may cause us to win as well as to fail periodically. We make decisions and take action. We don’t admonish failure, only failure to learn.
- Citizenship: We’re good global, local and national citizens. We’re good stewards of the environment and the communities where we live. We participate in making the world we live in a better place.